Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sorry

                        Surry ive been of so long guys! Ive been busy with work and school X( I just finished exams and know i have a 3 week vacation away from school ( at my house ) Also now i only have one job because now i only need one! YA!
                           i got us a new house, and we are soon to get our walls painted! right now they are just gray, but i have everything in the house we have the dog house outside and we have me and my sisters rooms, the bathroom, kitchen, the dinning room, the filming room, the luandry room, and thats all the rooms for now, once we get this big tree moved out of behind the house, then i can start planting my flowers, and veggies and some fruits but in one tiny spot im going to have a tiny apple tree and maybe a orange tree or something!
                          Also ive been making alot of food , and i got invited to the most rude girl in the worlds party, i dont wanna go but my crush Ethan is going to be there so im going, well maybe, because also that night ali, gotys, is having a tinychat thing that night but 89% im going to the party, of course ali my sis is staying home to meet the oother ali. gosh life is so confusing but ill make it work!
                                                                  ~Meg Kint

No comments:

Post a Comment